- I'm prone to exaggeration. Did I hear someone say that they'd gathered that?
- I surprise my family and friends by driving at the speed limit in my old car, as opposed to 20 mph wherever, but only when conditions are favourable, obviously.
- I've submitted some of my embroidery projects for publication and they have all been published.
- I sunbathed topless in a hot country in my 20s.
- Since reaching the age of 30, I am usually the only person on the beach to be fully clothed, as well as sporting a large hat and sunglasses, with a towel draped over my legs. Oh, have you spotted me?
- I wore hot pants and very long black suede boots in the late 60s/70s.
- In my late teens, early twenties, I sometimes went out looking like a bit of a strumpet. Sorry, was that the same one as before, but worded differently?
Is that it, then? I could have gone on for a lot longer. Next time could we have 500 things about me and just one person to tag? I'm not desperately interested in what anyone else has to say.
Now for the difficult bit. It would be much easier if I only had to tag one person. I've been out of touch for a while, so I don't know who to tag. I've taken a quick look round and I don't think the following people have been tagged yet, so here's my list.
I apologise in advance if you have been tagged before, or if you really didn't want to join in with this sort of thing!